Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elevator Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Elevator Music Empty
PostSubject: Elevator Music   Elevator Music Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:41 am

Have you ever had something happen to you in an elevator? Something funny, scary, or down right bizarre? Share elevator hi-jinx.

I had something happen in one that made my morning a little more exiting today. I've got a class at 8 am on Mondays, and it's on the 6th floor of one of the buildings on campus. It's a small discussion section for a larger lecture, there's about 7 of us in this particular discussion section, not including the TA. So it's after class and we're waiting for the elevator, and for some reason the buttons aren't lighting up. I wonder what's going on, and finally after much poking, one of the two elevators does slide its doors open. These elevators are OLD. And SMALL. On the inside they're about 7 feet tall, 3 feet wide, and 2 feet from the door to the back wall. I slipped in and stood by the buttons, and pressed the door open button while everyone else was getting on, and then the door tried to close on him. Then, when I pressed the button for the first floor, none of the lights in the elevator would come on. So we all glance around kind of nervous and the conversation is as follows:

"The button's not lighting up."
"It's alright as long as we're moving."
"Are we even moving?" "I don't feel the elevator moving."
"Are we going to be stuck?" "Great way to start the morning, stuck in an elevator." "We're stuck in the elevator."
"We're on the second floor, it just lit up." "Oh. Phew." "Okay." "That's good."
*elevator door slides open and it probably looked to other people as if there was an explosion of people*
"Everybody file out. File out!" "Women and children first!" "Bail out! Everybody bail!" "Abandon ship!"

I left the building laughing at the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Sparkstah
Haven seeker
Sparkstah

Number of posts : 51
Humor : Politacal, Random, Etc.
Favorite Character : Mighty the Armadillo
Favorite Game : Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Elevator Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elevator Music   Elevator Music Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 am

Yeah, this never happened to me, but it's totally worth posting.
Back to top Go down
Doodle
That guy you'd have to be crazy to talk to
That guy you'd have to be crazy to talk to
Doodle

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Elevator Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elevator Music   Elevator Music Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:06 pm

I set an elevator on fire.
With this thumb.
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Elevator Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elevator Music   Elevator Music Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 am

More Monday morning elevator hijinx for me. The elevator I went up to the 6th floor in has a fan, but because it's old there's no safety covering over the fan. (Although I've never seen this fan turned on before.) It may have just been my contacts being a little blurry, but I thought I saw something moving on TOP of the fan blade.... Jump to after class, I crowd onto the elevator with almost all of my classmates. After the door slides closed I stare at the fan for a few moments and say "I hope no one in here is afraid of mice." Everyone looks at me and goes "What?" I pointed at the fan and told them I thought I saw a mouse run along one of the fanblades earlier this morning. Que freaking out from the three other girls as everyone, including the guys, try to flatten themselves against the wall. No one wanted to stand directly under the fan after I said that. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Elevator Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elevator Music   Elevator Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elevator Music
Page 1 of 1