Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Facts about you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tres
Sonic Admin
Tres

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Weird Facts about you Empty
PostSubject: Weird Facts about you   Weird Facts about you Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Post weird or fun facts about your RL self
like this

Tres Fun Fact: when I was young I actually had a My little pony, my sisters had ones too, but I had a boy pony so it was ok XF

Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Weird Facts about you   Weird Facts about you Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 pm

rose wears slinkys wrapped around her ankles in real life. i'm dead serious.
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Weird Facts about you   Weird Facts about you Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:49 pm

yes, I'm a girl in RL. No, you cannot see my.....feminine areas. I play a male character to hide from pervs who ask questions like that, thank you very much! D:<

Aside from that, I admit it. I may say I dislike lemon fics, but they're actually a guilty pleasure for me. They just have to be well written. And not include Mary Sues.
Back to top Go down
Sparkstah
Haven seeker
Sparkstah

Number of posts : 51
Humor : Politacal, Random, Etc.
Favorite Character : Mighty the Armadillo
Favorite Game : Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Weird Facts about you   Weird Facts about you Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:31 am

I'm lazy, so I'm going to copy and paste this from sonic world:

I have a large (yet unnoticeable) birth mark on my face.

My eyes are almost black (I'M FRIGGIN' INSANE!).

Thanks to a rash (and my mom =P), a small portion of my hair in the back will never grow back.

I get chills when I hear/feel cold metal.

Now, I'm off to go join the circus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Facts about you   Weird Facts about you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Facts about you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hedgehog's Haven :: Sanctuary Commons :: General Stuff-
Jump to: