Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chaotix story ending

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Chaotix story ending Empty
PostSubject: Chaotix story ending   Chaotix story ending Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:42 pm

if you haven't seen the ending, this topic will have spoilers so here's your warning get out now.
....seriously i think unless you live under a rock you know what it is tho. but no one can say they weren't warned. so...at the very end of the ending, when they start ganging up on eggman, charmy yells something like "Take this BAD MAN!" and flies past the camera. The camera stays focused on a wall, and on said wall you then see eggman's shadow flailing and charmy's shadow stinging him, all to the sound effects of something being hit and eggman screaming WAAAAAAGH NOOOOOOOO!

now...call me crazy, but unless i missed it, I don't think any other character in sonic history has actually physically attacked eggman outside of one of his machines in ANY game other than charmy. not even knuckles or shadow. does this make him the most badass character in the sonic characters?
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Chaotix story ending   Chaotix story ending Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm sorry, the kid is the most badass character?
Probably not so, but they do beat up people from time to time. It's just coincidence that they were beating up Eggman this time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Chaotix story ending   Chaotix story ending Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:41 am

Sure the characters have roughed up each other from time to time (Knuckles punching the super out of Super Sonic anyone?), but I believe Shad's main point here is that no one (to his knowledge) has ever roughed up Eggman before. And since Eggman is the main villain of the series, it seems a bit peculiar to me if this is indeed the first time anyone's ever specifically smacked HIM one. I've only played anything beyond SADX/SA2B, so I can't vouch for the earlier games (Hey, I was 9 months old when the first Sonic game came out, I couldn't even read then let alone play a videogame back then. XP). I don't know if someone else beat Charmy to it or not.
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Sparkstah
Haven seeker
Sparkstah

Number of posts : 51
Humor : Politacal, Random, Etc.
Favorite Character : Mighty the Armadillo
Favorite Game : Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Chaotix story ending   Chaotix story ending Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:53 am

I assume this is what you're referring too?

Anyways, I pretty sure someone's already beat Charmy to it. If I'm not mistaken, Sonic attacked Eggman when he was outside of his machine before (In Sonic CD, I believe). If not him then someone else, but I'm pretty sure it's been done before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotix story ending   Chaotix story ending Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotix story ending
Page 1 of 1