Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What characters do you think will appear?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

What characters do you think will appear? Empty
PostSubject: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:03 am

now i've not been looking around much what with summer vacations and RL stuff, so i don't know who all is confirmed to be in the game except sonic (duh) tails and the alien things. if it's not been confirmed then discuss who you suspect will make an appearance and what his or her role may be
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Tres
Sonic Admin
Tres

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:20 am

well so far Sonic, Eggman, Tails and Amy, have been confermed.
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:47 pm

If it's anything like I'm guessing, it'll be more family-oriented, so it'll probably feature various characters, such as Knuckles, Shadow, and Amy. What I'm HOPING is that I'm wrong and probably some new characters are involved!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
Novastar
Haven seeker
Novastar

Number of posts : 234
Humor : How would you like your ribs sir? Megatron: "PRIIIIMMMMEEE" Ohh...Kay, So thats a Prime one piece order of ribs? "No, I want TWO!!!"
Favorite Character : Sonic/Knuckles
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 am

TheShadowWalker wrote:
If it's anything like I'm guessing, it'll be more family-oriented, so it'll probably feature various characters, such as Knuckles, Shadow, and Amy. What I'm HOPING is that I'm wrong and probably some new characters are involved!

lolwut

anyway
Hoping they'll be more characters in this time
Then again we haven't seen the other characters in a good while outside of Multi-player/Spin-offs
...Then again again
We haven't seen the other characters in a good while outside of Multi-player/Spin-offs
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:46 am

Novastar wrote:
TheShadowWalker wrote:

lolwut

anyway
Then again we haven't seen the other characters in a good while outside of Multi-player/Spin-offs
...Then again again
We haven't seen the other characters in a good while outside of Multi-player/Spin-offs

And yet, Shadow was in Sonic Heroes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 am

Novastar wrote:
TheShadowWalker wrote:

lolwut
Well, Shadow's game DID win some sort of award for being a good FAMILY game over in Europe or something....

Novastar wrote:
anyway
...Then again again
You're right, no one but Sonic has really been playable outside multiplayer/spinoffs unless you count Knuckles, Shadow, and Blaze in SatBK. And that was severely limited since you could only use them in 4 or 5 stages out of the WHOLE game.
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:
Well, Shadow's game DID win some sort of award for being a good FAMILY game over in Europe or something....

Europe wins big time

anyways, I was suggesting besides bringing in the staple crowd (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Cream), also bring back some old faces (Mighty the armadillo anyone?) and give some of the newer crowd some love too (like Silver)

Just keep Eggman as one of the bad guy forces and we will be fine
Back to top Go down
Novastar
Haven seeker
Novastar

Number of posts : 234
Humor : How would you like your ribs sir? Megatron: &quot;PRIIIIMMMMEEE&quot; Ohh...Kay, So thats a Prime one piece order of ribs? &quot;No, I want TWO!!!&quot;
Favorite Character : Sonic/Knuckles
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Zero wrote:
Shadowsgirl wrote:

Europe wins big time
Oh yu

Zero wrote:

also bring back some old faces (Mighty the armadillo anyone?)
MeThinksIfHeCameBack They should do a game involving the Chaotix more (MeAlsoThinksHavingMoreOfThemInSonicChronicles2WouldDoWellInThisBasedOnWhatBiowareDidInTheLastGame o: )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What characters do you think will appear?   What characters do you think will appear? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What characters do you think will appear?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hedgehog's Haven :: Chambers of Sonic :: Sonic Games :: Sonic Colors-
Jump to: