Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV

Go down 

Which voice?
Sen Kazamine
Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Tallyb12100%Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Tallyb10
 100% [ 1 ]
Rin Kagamine
Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Tallyb120%Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Tallyb10
 0% [ 0 ]
Karu Meikane
Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Tallyb120%Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Tallyb10
 0% [ 0 ]
Kotone
 0% [ 0 ]
Gumi
 0% [ 0 ]
Miki
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Empty
PostSubject: Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV   Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 am

I am going to make a video for the one year anniversary of the 8/13 incident, and am gonna use a cover of "Heavenly Blue" by Miku Hatsune. I can sing in RL, and provide the voice for Se-Mi, but I don't sing in my own MMVs. Out of these 6 Vocaloids, which one do you think matches Se-Mi the most?

Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Th_HeavenlyBluesamples

EDIT: the 3 with the most votes will go for another round of voting (in which I'll have their full versions for you to listen to to vote again) and the winner of that will get in

EDIT: you can only choose 3 at maximum

EDIT AGAIN: << >> obviously this site is very small, so not too many people can vote. So Sen won by 1 single vote XP

Last edited by Zero on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : poll over)
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV   Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 pm

apologies for the double post, but I now have a new offer. It's 2 MMvs this time, but I need some sort of wardrobe choice for different characters. I have the clothes all set out and the (clothed in pink pjs) character models ready, so I just need to upload them then show you them so I can keep track of who wants what
Back to top Go down

Guys, I need your help for an upcoming MMV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hedgehog's Haven :: Sanctuary Media Center :: Web Media :: Youtube-
Jump to: