Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am the ultimate hedgehog!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2008-11-02

i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:21 am

Novastar wrote:
Where does SEGA Shadow live, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?
Not sure..... The games would be my guess. (I'm in the real world, he's not, I know that much)
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Novastar
Haven seeker
Novastar

Number of posts : 234
Humor : How would you like your ribs sir? Megatron: "PRIIIIMMMMEEE" Ohh...Kay, So thats a Prime one piece order of ribs? "No, I want TWO!!!"
Favorite Character : Sonic/Knuckles
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:22 am

XDDDD Yeah guess so
OH GOD I HAD A SUNKIST
So random AHHHHHHHHHHh
I WONDER IF SEGASHADOW EVER BEEN ON TALKSHOW
LULZ LULZ LULZ
O___________________O"
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:28 am

I think he and I would probably agree that Nova needs to stay away from the Sunkist...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:05 pm

DLXdude wrote:
Well I have a peanut!
facepalm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:15 pm

joeoflula wrote:
Quote :
On occasion, Shadow appears to have some degree of mental instability. This can be seen when he would often hallucinate Maria's face or through his numerous threatening speeches. He appears to improve with amnesia but this tendency returns in the Shadow the Hedgehog game, where in the various possibilities he often pursues his foes with disturbing determination, chuckles to himself madly, believes himself to be an android, and destroys city blocks and even an entire city itself in his rage. Shadow could be suffering from a mild form of schizophrenia and may even have an inferiority complex that forces him to ensure that he is the highest form of life.
pretty funny, eh Shadō Za Hejjihoggu? XD
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:23 pm

joeoflula wrote:
joeoflula wrote:
Quote :
On occasion, Shadow appears to have some degree of mental instability. This can be seen when he would often hallucinate Maria's face or through his numerous threatening speeches. He appears to improve with amnesia but this tendency returns in the Shadow the Hedgehog game, where in the various possibilities he often pursues his foes with disturbing determination, chuckles to himself madly, believes himself to be an android, and destroys city blocks and even an entire city itself in his rage. Shadow could be suffering from a mild form of schizophrenia and may even have an inferiority complex that forces him to ensure that he is the highest form of life.
pretty funny, eh Shadō Za Hejjihoggu? XD

I am not schizophrenic. If I laugh, it's because I find something funny. (could be a thought I keep to myself that's funny) Never had amnesia. And hallucinations??? Only if you count that one time asdeff pulled that prank on me... I can be pretty stubborn thou. But that's just me. Not too sure about SEGAshadow.
Back to top Go down
sonikku
Haven seeker

Number of posts : 8
Favorite Character : segashadow
Favorite Game : undecided
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:28 pm

wow this topic is dead...
Back to top Go down
WolfHeart88
Haven seeker
WolfHeart88

Number of posts : 31
Humor : ...
Favorite Character : MY charterer Akamara (Aka) and her crush Shadow the hedgehog
Favorite Game : Spyro dawn of the dragon for Xbox360
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:43 am

crazy

OH AND PLEASE: if your a sonic fan why are you in the shadows topic? stick to the topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am the ultimate hedgehog!   i am the ultimate hedgehog! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am the ultimate hedgehog!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2