Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Capri
Sanctuary Keeper
Capri

Number of posts : 80
Humor : [16:04:01] @ Zero : her name is Iku Acme [16:04:28] Capriccio Tinno : um [16:04:50] Capriccio Tinno : "Iku"= "I'm having an orgasm" [16:05:08] @ Zero : XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD [16:05:17] @ Zero : I'M CUMMING ACME PRODUCTS! [16:06:15] @ Zero : IS THERE SOME GUY OUT THERE THAT JIZZES ACME BIRDSEED!? [16:06:41] @ Shadowsgirl : O_o [16:07:04] Capriccio Tinno : XD [16:07:33] Capriccio Tinno : well, if so... [16:07:38] Capriccio Tinno : if I was in my pelican form [16:07:42] Capriccio Tinno : I'd totally blow him [16:07:42] Capriccio Tinno : XD
Favorite Character : Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus Razz
Favorite Game : SA2B
Registration date : 2009-04-23

An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior Empty
PostSubject: An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior   An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:38 pm

I cannot express in words how sorry I am about my cousin. I can't stop him from possessing my account! He comes on whenever I leave to go to the bathroom and am logged on. I have come up with some safety precautions to keep him off as much as possible. But when I really can't control him or keep him off, please just ignore him and talk over him. There's really nothing anyone can do. The best thing to do is ignore him. He's a troll. Don't feed the troll.

Again, I am sorry.

I'm gonna go kick his butt for the umpteenth time,

--Capriccio Marie Tinno
Back to top Go down
Bob
Haven seeker
Bob

Number of posts : 79
Location : Where the only thing that matters is Light and Dark
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior   An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 pm

It's no problem just tell him I am NOT a SUPERSHIT84!
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior   An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Try locking your computer when you leave the room so that he can't use it without a password.
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
WolfHeart88
Haven seeker
WolfHeart88

Number of posts : 31
Humor : ...
Favorite Character : MY charterer Akamara (Aka) and her crush Shadow the hedgehog
Favorite Game : Spyro dawn of the dragon for Xbox360
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior   An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Thats bad, but actually funny XD , apology excepted........ HE CALLED ME A HOTHEAD! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior   An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Open Letter Of Apology To You All For My Cousin James' Behavior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hedgehog's Haven :: Sanctuary Commons :: General Stuff-
Jump to: