Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Thread

Go down 
+9
Ash The Hedgehog
WolfHeart88
Silv
Capri
HemlockLegend
Zero
sykog77
DLXdude
R'n'S
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Ever have one of those days where you seem to find yourself surrounded by stupid, incompetent idiots? Or nothing seems to go your way? One of those days where what would really make you feel better was, short of strangling someone, rant and rave to your heart's content? Just go on a tirade and someone gives you a sympathetic ear for once?

Well, this is a venting topic where you can get it all off your chest or offer words of comfort to those who need it. Also to keep Rose from talking my ears off....

Just don't use this for flaming, and try to watch your language.

~Shadow T. Hedgehog
Guardian of the Sanctuary
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:02 pm

I WANT TO SCREAM!
PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!!!!

My laptop has been dead for 18 days now. And today, I FINNALY got the replacement AC adapter in the mail. BUT THOSE IDIOTS ONLY SENT HALF OF IT!!!!!!!!!

I shiped them the whole cord, the wall plug-in and the converter that plugs into the computer, BUT THEY ONLY SENT ME THE CONVERTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO FRICKING KILL SOMEONE! CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY'LL SEND THE OTHER HALF BUT IT'S GONNA TAKE 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

My dad's taking me around town to see if I can't just BUY it in a store. I can't wait that long for it to get here. I NEED MY LAPTOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Calm down Rose. Be lucky your parents didn't give you a laptop then when it quits working right they fix it then sale it.
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Snow Goddess wrote:
Calm down Rose. Be lucky your parents didn't give you a laptop then when it quits working right they fix it then sale it.
Went to a RadioShack and they had a power cord that fit the AC convirter. My laptop is working! Now I can write that English essay. Bummer about your folks though. *pats snow on the back*
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 am

ugh...PEOPLE!

Even when you swear over your father's dead body and on all that is holy, some STILL think you're a bald-faced liar.

Right now, I couldn't care less if everyone who p!$$ed me off went and died.... burning rage
Back to top Go down
DLXdude
Haven seeker
DLXdude

Number of posts : 242
Favorite Character : Sonic

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:54 am

GOD! I'M SICK OF EVERYONE THINKING I'M AN IDIOT! CAUSE I'M NOT! I ACT LIKE I AM! AND YET. EVERYONE THINKS I'M STUPID. I'M TIRED OF IT! CAUSE I'M NOT STUPID! I'M swearing ING TIRED OF EVERYONE THINKIN I'M AN IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
sykog77
Sanctuary Keeper
sykog77

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Just the other day, I was strolling around, and minding my own business as usual. Then I hear the gurgling in my stomach. It was screaming “FOOD”. So I look over to the right, and a see a restaurant called Fred’s. Not the best name for an eatery but I’d figure I go and try this place out. I should have taken a hint by all the people barely making it out of the door, hacking, and gasping for air. I’m also beginning to think that that ambulance was there for a reason other then the driver was hungry, but it’s all of the past now.

Anyways, I walk in. A waitress walks up, welcomes me, and brings me to a table that was in a dark corner in the back of the room. I take out my flashlight, search the table after I wipe away all the cobwebs, and sure enough, I find a menu. How convenient. I look at the menu, and see what they have. Do I want pizza, no, burger, no, mashed potatoes, no, tacos, no, chow mien, no, cow tongue, no, monkey brains no, soup of the day, too risky, so no, French fries no, waffles, no toxic waste, no—wait, what? I keep searching, but come to no avail. Finally at the bottom of the menu I see a cranberry muffin. Hmm, maybe this place isn’t so bad after all, eh?

But wait, it gets better. I skip the ingredients, it’s a cranberry muffin, of course it will taste good; I see the price. 15 BUCKS?!?! I mean, it takes me a month to raise all that cash. But hey when I want a muffin, I want a muffin. So I tell her that I would like a cranberry muffin. “What?!” she asks. I tell her again. “Ah okay, you want a muffin! Sorry, were all out.” I ask her how a restaurant like this place runs out of ingredients. She says thy have plenty of ingredients, the problem is, the factory that makes the muffins had a power outage. I ask if she can make one herself. “You mean me? As in, I go in the kitchen, and make the muffin myself?”. “Yes”, I say.
“What a marvel idea! I should have started doing this a while ago!”

I wait for my muffin to be ready. Pretty soon, I hear the stove burst into flames. It kind of startles me. But after hours of pots and pans clashing and dogs whelping (I don’t know why a dog was back there in there in the first place.) a man walks out. He looked like he was just hired off of the streets, but whatever. He brings out my muffin. The thing is tiny! I take a bite out of it. It’s no muffin; it was more similar to a lump of coal. The waitress comes back. She asks how my food is. I simply say, “I want a muffin”. “What’s that you are eating them?” she asks. “Oh, this? This is no cranberry muffin. Muffins are delicious, savory tastes of heaven. THIS here is a hard, lumpy, burnt, smelly BRICK.” I then walk out of the restaurant, disgusted.

Yeah, so if I die of food poisoning, blame Fred’s.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:30 am

ugh, I swear, my father..............ugh..............he's pretty much the reason I have the swearing ing condition in the first place!
Back to top Go down
HemlockLegend
Haven seeker

Number of posts : 47
Humor : Youtube Poop
Favorite Character : Sonic Character: Knuckles
Mario Character: Mario
Zelda Character: King Harnikan
Megaman Character: Mega

Favorite Game : Shadow The Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:06 am

┏┫  | |  ┣┓   ┏┓ 
┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫ 
 ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓ 
━━━━┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛ 
━━━━┃ ┗━━━━━━┛┃ 
━━━━┃ ┏━━━━━━━
to swearing swearing swearing swearing swearing trolls and stalkers
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Hemlock, I must ask that you don't spam in this topic. Your post here is close to the line. We have another topic for Spam.
Back to top Go down
Capri
Sanctuary Keeper
Capri

Number of posts : 80
Humor : [16:04:01] @ Zero : her name is Iku Acme [16:04:28] Capriccio Tinno : um [16:04:50] Capriccio Tinno : &quot;Iku&quot;= &quot;I'm having an orgasm&quot; [16:05:08] @ Zero : XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD [16:05:17] @ Zero : I'M CUMMING ACME PRODUCTS! [16:06:15] @ Zero : IS THERE SOME GUY OUT THERE THAT JIZZES ACME BIRDSEED!? [16:06:41] @ Shadowsgirl : O_o [16:07:04] Capriccio Tinno : XD [16:07:33] Capriccio Tinno : well, if so... [16:07:38] Capriccio Tinno : if I was in my pelican form [16:07:42] Capriccio Tinno : I'd totally blow him [16:07:42] Capriccio Tinno : XD
Favorite Character : Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus Razz
Favorite Game : SA2B
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 am

I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that Phil is dead.

Yup. That's right. My 5 year old computer with Windows XP, a program I actually like and use, is now officially useless.

Ya see, a while ago we had this same problem. The monitor is hooked up, but there's no picture. Last time, we just bought a new monitor and it worked fine, but now it's decided to take a crap. AGAIN.

F**king A.

To make matters worse, I have to use my mom's computer.

And judging that my relationship with my mom is not too good right now, and we both suck screen, I HIGHLY DOUBT that I'll be able to get on much.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL.

Windows Vista is so retarded that I can't log the f**k in anywhere besides GaiaOnline, SonicWorld, and here on either of our three, count 'em, THREE web browsers.

That means, no YouTube, no LiveJournal, and no DeviantART.

I. Am. LIVID.

I am furious beyond belief.

And you know what?

Just for good measure, I have used Windows XP for many years and a few years after Vista was created.

What the f**k is so great about Vista?? The only thing it does for me is keep me from logging into places I wanna go.

So thanks, Phil's monitor, for being such a sport.

Now onto the good news.

The good news is IF, and trust me this is a big 'if', if we get a new monitor we will probably also get new speakers which means Phil will not only have picture but sound as well.

That's it. I'm done. You might not see me on for a while. I don't know when I'll be back. It may be tomorrow, it may be three weeks from now, but I'll be back.

Bye guys.
Back to top Go down

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 am

That Sucks
Back to top Go down
Silv
Mephiles "Mephy" Admin
Silv

Number of posts : 51
Humor : Shad (5/22/2010 3:38:37 PM): i'm not talking to you | Shad: and fuck you
Favorite Character : Silver and Shadow
Favorite Game : NOT Sonic '06, that's for sure, even though I'm in it.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Independence Day...a time of remembering that day, 200-some years ago, when the English colonies in North America declared their independence and became the start of the United States today...People celebrate by having barbecues, spending time with friends, traveling, etc...

...'cept me <<

Let's recap, shall we?
1. I have no friends in RL close to me, and all of my friends on the Internet are spending time with their RL family and friends.
2. I cannot travel at all, due to no car and low funds (think about $40)
3. Basically, I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FREAKING DO!

I tried going to our local pool to kill time, but I spent one freaking hour there for 10 bucks (5 for me, and 5 for my roommate who wanted to come along), Yes, I'm having a cookout, but no-one I know outside of foster relatives are coming (because I really know no-one in my current area ><). So, I've got a whole day of nothing ahead of me << I can't even freaking play any games on my computer 'cause they'll slow down, or the farking thing will overheat. KILL COMPUTER

I swear, when'm I gonna get a life?
Back to top Go down
WolfHeart88
Haven seeker
WolfHeart88

Number of posts : 31
Humor : ...
Favorite Character : MY charterer Akamara (Aka) and her crush Shadow the hedgehog
Favorite Game : Spyro dawn of the dragon for Xbox360
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am

GROWL........ today it been raining..... raining..... raining..... raining..... raining..... raining..... raining..... raining..... raining..... raining..... and guess what.....................................................raining.

IM SICK AND swearing ING TIRED OF RAIN! AND GUESS WHAT?! IF IT RAINS TOMORROW, I WONT GO ON MY AWESOME HORSE RIDING LESSON!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KILL COMPUTER burning rage ERROR! HELP!!! Wake up call! atomic, epic fail! vampire smilie fainting facepalm cringing swearing swearing swearing panic panic panic frustration Crying or Very sad Suspect No silent Mad Very Mad pale crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror crying in horror

ORLY?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Take care to keep smilie spam in the SPAM topic.
Back to top Go down

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:24 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad im pregnent reaalyyyyyyyyy i mean prego and like not
aura or soul so this is like crapo and mom and dad n sis no kno and its like bullshiv
and all and father father the fucking ass hole curesed meh again i mean like i have to
sex up shawna oooops aka full bloood for all of you idiots

and now im so pissed of at school and shiv and d my blood priest i can vent on this fucking site because he got all my other accounts every where else watched
and i mean i just want to die but i cant because it would be homicide and god would smite me
this is shiv swearing crazy
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:15 pm

This world is full of incompetant idiots! I go by a Long John Silver's restaruant to get some fish for lunch, get home and find they've screwed up the order! I don't like taurter sauce! I wanted a Jr Fish Combo, not a Fish Sandwich! YOU IDIOTS, CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!?!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:10 am

GOOD FUCKING GOD! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!?

(OOC VENT, as you can tell by the color)
Ok, I am being fucking stalked on the internet. This involves my current boyfriend (A) his ex ©️ and this utter douchebag who's pastime is making blank accounts on Deviantart, SheezyART, and FurAffinity to piss people off.

It all started with C, on DeviantART. Apparently she either used a base or copied a friend's pose with permission on one of her artwork pieces. In a slip of absentmindedness, she forgot to give credit to her friend. B comes on, sees the lack of credit, and berates her for it. She apoligizes, and she thinks nothing of it. You think it ended there? OH BOY WERE YOU FUCKING WRONG! B goes on to make an account dedicated to making fun of her, calling her fat, and wishing her ill brother was dead. It eventually moves on to SheezyART and FurAffinity. Eventually, she gets an Encyclopedia Dramatica page, and is partially traumatized.

Where do I come in? Read on.

Around December, shortly after I helped C cope, I went for gallbladder surgery, therefor I was off the internet for a while. When I came back on, I checked my SheezyART, and found 4 comments. Each one with a huge wall of the N word. From B.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

What did I do? All I did was create an in character account and happen to be friends with C! He struck with 2 FA accounts and 3 SA accounts (all currently banned) before he let off finally, leaving me at the point where I had to lockdown my site so that only members can read and that when people sign up, they need admin approval. Not to mention that I had to file a trouble ticket to the company that owned the character because he threatened to get me sued because of fair use (how is roleplay stealing a character anyways?). The crap he would post either on my profile or my journals was either racial slurs (when I'm freaking white in RL) or crap saying "I have no life" because I "think I'm a fictional character" (WTF OBVIOUS RP IS OBVIOUS. Please tell me if I need to make a side note that it's just roleplay, and is all in good fun). A was affected too, B left C's ED page link on his profile, and would occasionally pester him.

Cue last night, December 7, 2009, approx. 12:00

I log onto SheezyART to update my Dragon Cave wishlist in a journal. I spot 49 updates. Mostly journals and artwork, and 1 comment, something along the lines of:

"you honestly think you're a fictional character. Must be some emo with no life outside the internets"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. He's fucking back. Parents did nothing on the last few runs saying "if he makes another account, we'll contact the police." WELL HE MADE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE DOING JACK SHIT NAO! Is this freaking cyberbullying? or something worse? What should I do?

PS-all the email addresses he used have "@hotmail.com" on the end, so it's at the point that I have MSN blocking people not on my buddy list, and I have YIM blocking all MSN addresses with the exception of my boyfriend's MSN.

PM me if you want screenshots.

Account under question: "Shadow 'Zero' the Hedgehog 0B" on SheezyART (wat, can't I have a fan interpritation of an official character?)
Back to top Go down
Ash The Hedgehog
Haven seeker
Ash The Hedgehog

Number of posts : 12
Humor : RAWR.
Favorite Character : That one...from that time...from that place.
Favorite Game : Animal Cussing: Wild Who*es
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:49 am

Let me take you through my yesterday.
It SUCKED.

First, I went to math class, where we had 110 questions for homework over the weekend. (Thursday through Sunday, but, UGH!) After that, I went to science and turned in the homework assignment that I was late for school by finishing, since I had THREE OTHER PROJECTS TO WORK ON. Sam was being a bastard again, and when I tried to stop Josh's fucking LOUD drumming on the table, AND NOT EVEN WELL, I said, "My uncle is a better drummer than you." So he started making fun of my uncle and I, like, "Oh, I bet he's all like, 'Unhnnhnhh' (moaning) and (drumming really badly). And I bet you he's going to die."
So I went to lunch, where I finally got some peace and quiet. That didn't last long,, because next was language arts.
A drunk monkey could've done the work; I'm the best person in the class (not boasting, not bias). Sum it up.
In P.E., we did absolutely nothing but listen to perverted students as we walked the track, and my peace to have some time to be with Race ended shortly.
In Spanish, Race and I were the only ones doing the work, and before we knew it, the bell had rung and ISAAC WAS NOT FREAKING DOING ANYTHING. He didn't even come over to look at the computer!
Then, we had a meeting with the principal about what grade I'm going into next year, and though the good outcome was that I'm not going to eighth grade next year, the bad outcomes were that I would have a lot of walking to do between classes, and IT WAS A FREAKING LONG MEETING.
I then went to my two hour violin lesson, which sucked balls (in the bad way). It reminded me of the two and a half hour, fucking ORCHESTRA PRACTICE on Sunday that EATS MY STUPID WEEKEND.
Finally, I was able to go and spend some time with my friends, and stay up to two o clock on the computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesonicsociety.forumotion.net
Ash The Hedgehog
Haven seeker
Ash The Hedgehog

Number of posts : 12
Humor : RAWR.
Favorite Character : That one...from that time...from that place.
Favorite Game : Animal Cussing: Wild Who*es
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Pardon my double post, but:

Very funny, very funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesonicsociety.forumotion.net
Sara Krain
Haven seeker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:42 pm

YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN!
Back to top Go down
Hives487
Haven seeker
Hives487

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Lol at the above post.
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 pm

OK, I have a problem.
NOBODY'S EVER ON ANYMORE.
NEVER.
And I miss it.
ALOT.
I wanna throw a fucking axe at the screen if I see one more night of LONLINESS IN THIS PLACE!
crazy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Sorry for the double post, but...
I've been trying to post more on this board. Why isn't anyone else EVER on anymore?
Is it because Yahoo has seperated all of us? Is it because Shad threatened to remove the chat on ranodm days?

CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER ME?! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Not so much a vent of anger as a panic attack vent.
So I'm sitting in my college ANTH 106 class lecture, taking notes on my laptop, when I feel my phone starting to slide out of my pocket due to gravity. So I shove it back in, but wait, something doesn't feel right. The moment class ends, I check my pocket and my car keys are GONE! panic
I FREAKED. I went racing back to the class I had before ANTH 106 to see if I dropped them in that classroom, or somewhere on the way to ANTH 106. Nothing. I freak out more and go look in a couple more places in that building to see if there's a lost and found or something. No luck. Now I am 80% sure they fell out in my car while rushing to catch the campus bus, and if that's the case I can call AAA and have the lock popped open no problem. If my keys aren't in my car....well there's only one other place I haven't looked besides my car, and if they aren't there either, I am SCREWED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next