Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miles "Tails"Prower

Go down 
+4
MomotheHedgie
Bob
agar
Pro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pro
Sanctuary Keeper
Pro

Number of posts : 65
Favorite Character : tails
Favorite Game : sonic adventure 2 battle
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Miles "Tails"Prower Empty
PostSubject: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Discuss my fav character Miles"Talis" Prower Here. sunny
Back to top Go down
agar
Haven seeker
agar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:26 pm

He grew down.
Back to top Go down
Pro
Sanctuary Keeper
Pro

Number of posts : 65
Favorite Character : tails
Favorite Game : sonic adventure 2 battle
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:24 pm

agar wrote:
He grew down.
In every 3d sonic game, he looks (and acts ) younger than he did the last. I ofter wonder why scratch
Back to top Go down
agar
Haven seeker
agar

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:15 pm

They needed somebody cute and threw in cream said "Eh lets make Tails 3 years younger just in case..."
And a two obhamanations were born.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Haven seeker
Bob

Number of posts : 79
Location : Where the only thing that matters is Light and Dark
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:28 pm

I don't care how childish he acts. He will always be an awesome two tailed fox Tails

WITH A KILLER TWIN DOLL!!!!! TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil TAILS DOLL: WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

Do YOU feel the sunshine?
Back to top Go down
MomotheHedgie
Haven seeker
MomotheHedgie

Number of posts : 14
Humor : Anyone want some scrambled Eggman? .....I thought so.
Favorite Character : Shadow; always has been, and will forever be
Favorite Game : Uhhhhh SA2B, and probably Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:48 am

Tails is a nuisance.

I'm totally going to get shot for that one. <_< >_>
Back to top Go down
http://msshadowette.sheezyart.com/
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:18 am

MomotheHedgie wrote:
I'm totally going to get shot for that one. <_< >_>
Forum Rules: No weapons permited outside the Fan Fic area or chatbox. You're safe. I would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that there is no flaming or bashing in Hedgehog's Haven.
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
MomotheHedgie
Haven seeker
MomotheHedgie

Number of posts : 14
Humor : Anyone want some scrambled Eggman? .....I thought so.
Favorite Character : Shadow; always has been, and will forever be
Favorite Game : Uhhhhh SA2B, and probably Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:25 am

Good to know that I'm safe... >w> nah I was kidding anyway.

To elaborate further, Tails can be annoying most of the time, but he's a good kid, and he's always there for his friends. Also, he's smarter than any of us here and he's eight. Pretty impressive, don't you think? XD
Back to top Go down
http://msshadowette.sheezyart.com/
Miles24
Sanctuary Keeper
Miles24

Number of posts : 139
Favorite Character : Miles
Favorite Game : Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:06 pm

Tails is also my favourite character as well. He's quite mature in games like Sonic Chronicles and his intelligence is only rivaled by Dr. Eggman. The reason that he's my favourite character is the fact that he uses his intelligence to overcome his physical incapabilities.
Back to top Go down
agar
Haven seeker
agar

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:27 pm

It hurts me to play through heroes.
Up till then he was my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
sykog77
Sanctuary Keeper
sykog77

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 am

Ah Tails. An amzing character that has been ruined ever since Shadow's game. He seems wimpier in every game it seems and is getter less important roles too. But the Tails in the clasic games was awesome, and that is why he remains as my 3rd favorite character.
Back to top Go down
WolfHeart88
Haven seeker
WolfHeart88

Number of posts : 31
Humor : ...
Favorite Character : MY charterer Akamara (Aka) and her crush Shadow the hedgehog
Favorite Game : Spyro dawn of the dragon for Xbox360
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 am

sykog77 wrote:
Ah Tails. An amzing character that has been ruined ever since Shadow's game. He seems wimpier in every game it seems and is getter less important roles too. But the Tails in the classic games was awesome, and that is why he remains as my 3rd favorite character.

K, i agree..... I heard in future games, they will make him better, with a hidden power or somethin''
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles "Tails"Prower   Miles "Tails"Prower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miles "Tails"Prower
Page 1 of 1