Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does he deserve more game appearances?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Does he deserve more game appearances? Empty
PostSubject: Does he deserve more game appearances?   Does he deserve more game appearances? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:47 pm

no, i'm not talking about as an unlockable multiplayer mode character. I mean should he somehow come back in a game where he plays a relivant part to the story? granted, with the whole from the future thing, it could be another messy storyline if not done properly. i for one would like to see him return in at least ONE game, with a signifigant roll in the story, if only because I'll probably never get to play 06 since i have a wii not a ps3 or xbox and probably won't be buying another major game system anytime soon since my money goes to priorities first, fun second. so discuss: do you think the big haired hedgie could be successfully brought back without royally screwing the spacetime continium? and what are your ideas for possible plots?
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Does he deserve more game appearances?   Does he deserve more game appearances? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm

I have a plot for you:
Silver visits the past somehow to relieve himself of his futuristic duties, but ends up screwing up the timeline! Now, he and Sonic [Along with some other characters] Have to defeat a world finally taken over by Eggman!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Does he deserve more game appearances?   Does he deserve more game appearances? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:56 pm

how about him appearing and being playable in the next part of the Sonic Storybook series?
Back to top Go down
Novastar
Haven seeker
Novastar

Number of posts : 234
Humor : How would you like your ribs sir? Megatron: &quot;PRIIIIMMMMEEE&quot; Ohh...Kay, So thats a Prime one piece order of ribs? &quot;No, I want TWO!!!&quot;
Favorite Character : Sonic/Knuckles
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Does he deserve more game appearances?   Does he deserve more game appearances? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 am

No
fans say Blaze does
end of story
Very Happy
Ahem
no
I think he does
But the sudden splurge of Sonic-only-Playable is making me hope now that they'll be more with the other Characters as well .x.

Adventures in what happened since the whole 06 storyline was wiped would be kind of sweet
a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does he deserve more game appearances?   Does he deserve more game appearances? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does he deserve more game appearances?
Page 1 of 1