HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

SOS from Zero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: SOS from Zero   Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Ok, in RL, Zero's a girl who has a sister that her parents spoil because she's fat and mentally retarded. if Zero does ANYTHING wrong or that her folks don't like, bye-bye internet. Wednesday morning they tried putting her in a mental home because she stood up for herself and said she didn't like listening to her sister's singing.
Zero's mother makes up that she has a bunch of wacko mental conditions. Those of us who know zero know that she's sane. Her net is still down.
She's also being starved. Because of the above mentioned fat sister, her mother has nothing but diet food in the house and all zero ever gets to eat in a day is
Zero wrote:
usually only enough to feed a 6 year old in one serving.
I'm not sure what we can do, but there must be something we can do. I have posted this at Zero's request.

EDIT by Zero: that's what I get each meal, not the whole day. Zero lives with me, we are undergoing a process called fusion

Last edited by Zero on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : few details left out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:38 am

ok, We need some plans. I want to leave, but I have some posessions I wish to take:
my computer and all that is attatched to it
My Shadow Plushie and Sonic statue
my journals and journaling stuff (already in a box)
My purse
My 3 boxes of stones and stuff

The only thing we should be concerned about transporting is my desktop, everything else can fit in either the trunk or the seats of a vehicle. Also ever since I read this one book, I've been afraid of flying in a plane. Any ideas on bailing me out? I was thinking one plan to get me out, one way to remove the problem from my current place of residence. The problem is my mom, of course

Novastar
Haven seeker

Number of posts : 234
Humor : How would you like your ribs sir? Megatron: &quot;PRIIIIMMMMEEE&quot; Ohh...Kay, So thats a Prime one piece order of ribs? &quot;No, I want TWO!!!&quot;
Favorite Character : Sonic/Knuckles
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 am

Hrm...Is there any relatives or someone that could help you bail out?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capri
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 80
Humor : [16:04:01] @ Zero : her name is Iku Acme [16:04:28] Capriccio Tinno : um [16:04:50] Capriccio Tinno : &quot;Iku&quot;= &quot;I'm having an orgasm&quot; [16:05:08] @ Zero : XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD [16:05:17] @ Zero : I'M CUMMING ACME PRODUCTS! [16:06:15] @ Zero : IS THERE SOME GUY OUT THERE THAT JIZZES ACME BIRDSEED!? [16:06:41] @ Shadowsgirl : O_o [16:07:04] Capriccio Tinno : XD [16:07:33] Capriccio Tinno : well, if so... [16:07:38] Capriccio Tinno : if I was in my pelican form [16:07:42] Capriccio Tinno : I'd totally blow him [16:07:42] Capriccio Tinno : XD
Favorite Character : Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus Razz
Favorite Game : SA2B
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:45 am

Well, personally I think that taking your computer and all that is attached to it might be a good idea if it's a laptop. Taking you purse is also a good idea. But a Shadow Plushie a Sonic statue, your journals and journaling stuff, and 3 boxes of stones and stuff is not a good idea to take.

If the case is that your running away and have no place to stay, you'll need to take things that you would need, for example, on a camping trip.

Try stuff more along the lines of matches/lighter, as much food as you can take to hold you for a good amount of time. I recommend rice if there's anywhere you can get water. In which case you'll need to take a pot with which to boil it. If there's no rice, try bread. Rice and bread are very filling and should do the trick. Take lots of bottled water or a jug of whatever you have to drink in your house as long as it's not milk. You NEEDNEEDNEED to take money. If you're going to travel far, try putting your stuff in suit cases. Use the money for cab fare or bus fare. Save the rest for when you run out of food. Try hiding in a secluded area where it is either extremely hard to find you or hardly anyone goes. And whatever you do, DON'T literally RUN away. Walk. If you run, you'll give yourself away and be taken back to your house.

If you are NOT running away exactly and are getting someone to pick you up, feel free to take all that stuff you listed.

Whatever you do Zero, get out of there.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silv
Mephiles "Mephy" Admin

Number of posts : 51
Humor : Shad (5/22/2010 3:38:37 PM): i'm not talking to you | Shad: and fuck you
Favorite Character : Silver and Shadow
Favorite Game : NOT Sonic '06, that's for sure, even though I'm in it.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:49 pm

ADDITION:
Zero woke up at 10:30 today, and as of this typing, lack of real food has rendered her too exhausted to come to HH. She cannot restock until Thursday, and the only food left in the house is diet food. I'm worried, guys...what if Zero dies...? She NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THERE FAST! But there's nothing we can do at the moment...I'm afraid that by the time we do manage to rescue her...it'll be too late...She was even denied candy when they went to rent a movie. What is her mom's motive for treating her like this...? How is this taking care of her daughter...

EDIT: It's getting worse...Those who have been on have probably heard my rant today...This time it was due to inability to clean a litter box! AND her mom managed to take off the Internet capabilities on her phone, leaving her with text messages as her last contact with me. (besides actual calling) And Rose, you need to hear this...Zero can't clean the litterboxes without hurting her back or straining something anymore...Does her mom care? swearing NO! I know people use "can't" as an excuse, but this time, it's not a swearing excuse! Zero says her mom has bad memory, but she definitely remembers to unplug Zero's internet at the most subatomic hint of disobedience! Her "bad memory" only applies to actually re-connecting it! I can't just sit here and do nothing! There's no-one nearby her who can sneak her out, no-one around here who can rescue her...I feel so helpless...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novastar
Haven seeker

Humor : How would you like your ribs sir? Megatron: &quot;PRIIIIMMMMEEE&quot; Ohh...Kay, So thats a Prime one piece order of ribs? &quot;No, I want TWO!!!&quot;

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Man....Is fhere a way that she or someone here could call the police, or CPS, or somethings?

Or maybe she could sneak off to them....? S=
Good Mief if only I was olders <<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silv
Mephiles "Mephy" Admin

Humor : Shad (5/22/2010 3:38:37 PM): i'm not talking to you | Shad: and fuck you

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:34 pm

The only people here that have any evidence of Zero's mistreatment are Shad, Rose, and Zero herself. Zero's relying on us to call the authorities for her, and I can't call the authorities without any proof of mistreatment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novastar
Haven seeker

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Damn,...Relatives no notice what her moms doing???
Sorry...I know I Keep going on about relatives <<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silv
Mephiles "Mephy" Admin

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Her dad's at work most of the day, I'm not so sure about her grandparents Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ItsTehCooper
Haven seeker

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:26 pm

You could file for emacipation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sonic-speed.co.nr
R'n'S
Shadow Admin

Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 pm

as of about an hour ago, zero in RL, already not feeling good, was told to do some chores that would leave her body aching and came perillously close to taking zero's net for the WHOLE ENTIRE WEEKEND and gave her more work to do as a result. the situation right now zero has managed to keep her net

Haven seeker

Number of posts : 60
Favorite Character : Sonic&Knuckles
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Dang..I was unaware any of this was even happening. I keep hearing about people's mothers totally abusing one of their daughters and favoring another child over them. What's the world COMING to!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
R'n'S
Shadow Admin

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 pm

dunno, but me rose and asdeff are gonna take a road trip and rescue zero as soon as we can

Haven seeker

Number of posts : 60
Favorite Character : Sonic&Knuckles
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Good luck. You're gonna need it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS from Zero   

Back to top Go down

SOS from Zero
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hedgehog's Haven :: Sanctuary Bulletin Board :: News Flash-
Jump to: