Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent Thread

Go down 
+9
Ash The Hedgehog
WolfHeart88
Silv
Capri
HemlockLegend
Zero
sykog77
DLXdude
R'n'S
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Vent Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Not so much a vent of anger as a panic attack vent.
So I'm sitting in my college ANTH 106 class lecture, taking notes on my laptop, when I feel my phone starting to slide out of my pocket due to gravity. So I shove it back in, but wait, something doesn't feel right. The moment class ends, I check my pocket and my car keys are GONE! panic
I FREAKED. I went racing back to the class I had before ANTH 106 to see if I dropped them in that classroom, or somewhere on the way to ANTH 106. Nothing. I freak out more and go look in a couple more places in that building to see if there's a lost and found or something. No luck. Now I am 80% sure they fell out in my car while rushing to catch the campus bus, and if that's the case I can call AAA and have the lock popped open no problem. If my keys aren't in my car....well there's only one other place I haven't looked besides my car, and if they aren't there either, I am SCREWED!
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Novastar
Haven seeker
Novastar

Number of posts : 234
Humor : How would you like your ribs sir? Megatron: "PRIIIIMMMMEEE" Ohh...Kay, So thats a Prime one piece order of ribs? "No, I want TWO!!!"
Favorite Character : Sonic/Knuckles
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 am

Im posting
no ones on
vent
IM SORRY THATS ABOUT AS ANGRY AS I GET I ONLY GET ANGSTY AND DEPRESSED IM SORRY AAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Yeah. So I got my driver's license around this time last year. And I've got ADHD in real life. Fairly mild form, I only need a low dose of medicine to keep it in check, and then about a week ago I get a letter from the state offices saying that 'because my medical issues may put me at risk on the road, I have to send in a doctor's evaluation that I'm safe to be driving.' And then TODAY! They sent another letter telling me I have 30 days and 4 tries to take a freaking DRIVER'S TEST and if I don't pass then I loose my license. WHAT! THE! FRACK! Someone's made a mistake, I just know it. I can obviously understand why someone would have to do this if they had something like a seizure disorder, because if they have one behind the wheel and loose control they can cause a bad wreck. But I have no medical conditions that would potentially impair my ability to drive a car! This is freaking RIDICULOUS! I want so much to go down to their offices or call them and bawl them out so bad they cry for their mommies! I NEED my license so I can drive to college every day. They can't just up and take it from me like this all because I've got 'medical issues'! AND THE ONE I'VE GOT IS MINOR! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF BULL I'VE EVER BEEN HANDED IN MY FREAKING LIFE!
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Uh, Shad... My brother almost got into an accident the other day. He's got ADHD. You know what he did?
LOOKED AT SOME PINK FLOWERS. WHILE HE DROVE.

God, ADHD sucks SOOO much! My parents don't even trust me!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm Rose with the white font. And I take meds for it, 20 mg, a VERY low dose, I don't have a severe form of ADHD. But they're treating me like I've got a REALLY severe condition such as epilepsy.
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:31 pm

O.o That's not right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Thread   Vent Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2