Hedgehog's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedgehog's Haven

Working together to build a better online community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Paradox?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Number of posts : 1202
Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*
Favorite Character : Shadow
Favorite Game : Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

In the hero side story, after the stage Metal Harbor, (after White Jungle in the dark story) there's a boss fight between Sonic and Shadow.
In the hero story, after the fight, you play the stage Green Forest where you have 8 minutes to get off the island before the big KABOOM!
But in the Dark story, SEGAShadow rushes to get the Chaos Emeralds and Rouge, and the timer on the boom keeps showing during this sceen. It shows only 30 seconds left. This is supposedly happening while SEGASonic is running through the Green Forest stage. WITH 8 MINUTES!
30 seconds, 8 minutes...that's a pretty big time discrepancy. So...how's this possible?
Back to top Go down
https://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net
Novastar
Haven seeker
Novastar

Number of posts : 234
Humor : How would you like your ribs sir? Megatron: "PRIIIIMMMMEEE" Ohh...Kay, So thats a Prime one piece order of ribs? "No, I want TWO!!!"
Favorite Character : Sonic/Knuckles
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:42 pm

UM UH UH...UH............UH I dunno O_o

Maybe Time was slowed down?

WHAT DUSTIN SAID
Back to top Go down

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Maybe Shadow is slow? XD

Maybe, Shadow made a mistake in Chaos Control, and went back to far?

Maybe Shadow had to stop and do something for 7 and a half minutes?

Most likely just game play change to make the level more interesting?
Back to top Go down
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Humor : [18:49:39] @ Shadowsgirl : zero'd probably lick it off[18:50:07] @ Trespasser : ZERO LICK ME![18:50:12] @ Zero : *licks his tail*

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am

Trespasser wrote:
Maybe, Shadow made a mistake in Chaos Control, and went back to far?

Maybe Shadow had to stop and do something for 7 and a half minutes?
Gameplay aside, if you watch the DARK side story, Eggman, Shadow, and Rouge get onto the base and Eggman says he'll distract the guards while Shadow sets the explosives and Rouge gets the chaos emeralds. Then you play an Eggman stage and basically wreck a bunch of GUN stuff. At the end of his stage is the infamous scene when Amy mistakes Shadow for Sonic and glomps him from behind, Eggman says he'll deal with Amy while Shadow and Rouge go on, and that's when you get into the first bossfight against Tails. After that it cuts to Rouge in the security hall stage, and over the radio, Eggman says there has been an 'unexpected delay' on his end, and tells Shadow to set the detonator timer for 15 minutes. Rouge then declares that 5 minutes would be plenty of time for her, and you then play her stage with a 5 minute timelimit. After her stage, she has to fight a GUN boss, who locks her in some room (she later calls it a safe over the radio) after she beats him. Shadow then hears Rouge tell about her situation on the radio, and you play the White Jungle stage to get to Rouge.

Now here's the important part. White Jungle has a timelimit, and that time limit is the REMAINING 10 minutes left on the detonator. THEN it is AFTER the white jungle stage that he has his first boss fight with Sonic in the dark side story, and AFTER the boss fight, the timer is actually SHOWN as having only ONE minute left for Shadow to get Rouge and get the hell out of Dodge.
BUT in the HERO story, Sonic fights Shadow, and THEN has a jungle stage to escape the island, also with a time limit, but he gets a time limit of 8 minutes.
Time Paradox? 2woipes
^ That's a pic of the timer taken from the DARK story, right after the battle with Sonic^
Back to top Go down
Zero
Sanctuary Keeper

Number of posts : 211
Humor : Frank Strykowski: ok but how could they in place TREES DON"T GROW? Shad: Any series of round cylindrical objects on the ground under the blocks would function as rollers or improvised wheels, it doesn't HAVE to be logs. Shad: And the Egyptian Society clustered around the Nile river. Frank Strykowski: The Puma Ponko site is surrponded by miles and miles of grass land! Shad: HEY TRES! Snow Kori: WHO SAID WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE TRES!? Shad: They could have harvested trees from the river. Shad: http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/nile27.jpg <-- LOOK IT"S THE NILE! Snow Kori: jeez Snow Kori: *facepalm* Shad: OH WHAT IS THAT ALONG THE BANKS?! TREES! shadowthehedgehog0: Atem: he's in de-nile
Favorite Character : Tie between Shadow and Silver
Favorite Game : Shadow the Hedgehog
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:01 pm

gameplay and story segragation
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Maybe Shadow lolligags.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
R'n'S
Shadow Admin
R'n'S

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 pm

TheShadowWalker wrote:
Maybe Shadow lolligags.
I'm afraid I don't see how that could be the reason. Because Shadow took about 10 minutes to get to the location of the fight with Sonic, as well as the actual fight time thrown in there. But in HERO story, AFTER the fight, when (as seen in Dark story) there's less than 2 minutes on the timer, Sonic has a jungle stage where he has to escape the island before it blows up, but the time limit the player is given for the stage is 8 minutes, and unless you're cheating, the fastest it's possible to complete the stage in, to my knowledge, is just under 4 minutes! How can Shadow lolligag when it's SONIC who is crunched for time? Or should I say should be crunched for time?
Back to top Go down
TheShadowWalker
Haven seeker
TheShadowWalker

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:00 pm

affraid
This confuses me so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheGunman66
Sponsored content

Time Paradox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Paradox?   Time Paradox? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Paradox?
Page 1 of 1